It’s fun to be a woman. It’s fun to flirt and wear makeup and have boobs. – Eva Mendes
Eva’s right. Being a woman is a wonderful thing!
And yes, I know this blog is supposed to be about fashion, staying fabulous and looking great.
And it is!
Flirting’s fun, wearing makeup makes us feel glamorous and boobs…Well, they’re definitely a bonus.
But what’s the point of looking the part on the outside, if you don’t feel the same way on the inside?
Ladies, today I bring you my favorite list of standards for women who have had enough. Or maybe just haven’t had the courage to say bye-bye to the fool they’re in a relationship with.
You need someone who’ll bring out the best in you.
You’re fabulous and deserve much more.
So here are some great reminders from the book “He’s Just Not That Into You” by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.
- I will not go out with a man who hasn’t asked me out first.
- I will not go out with a man who keeps me waiting by the phone.
- I will not date a man who isn’t sure he wants to date me.
- I will not date a man who makes me feel sexually undesirable.
- I will not date a man who drinks or does drugs to an extent that makes me uncomfortable.
- I will not be with a man who’s afraid to talk about our future.
- I will not, under any circumstances, spend my precious time with a man who has already rejected me.
- I will not date a man who is married.
- I will not be with a man who is not clearly a good, kind, loving person.Stay fabulous!