Detailing on Miley Cyrus’ Oscar dress and belt.
Heidi Klum’s jewelry closeup.
- Robin Roberts of ABC News took a cue from the First Lady. She wore J.Crew.
- Miley looked like a true Disney princess in her ornate Zuhair Murad gown.
- Kate Winslet was classic in Saint Laurent.
- Sarah Jessica Parker described the color of her dress as “dreamy mint.” It was by Dior Haute Couture.
- Natalie Portman and Alicia Keys wore similarly shaded dresses but both looked lovely.
- Taraji P. Henson’s Cavalli gown was as beautiful as her personality is.
- E! reporters prayed Penelope Cruz would divert from her customary red-carpet black. She did…and the result was stunning!
- Heidi Klum’s accessories were delicious. (Stay tuned to find out how you can win one of the charms she wore).
- Angelina Jolie looked like…well, like Angelina Jolie!
- Beyonce rocked a boldly patterned dress. I’m still not crazy about it but the leading fashion critics are.
- Freida Pinto’s gown was true to her Indian roots. It was authentically Bollywood.
- Vanessa Hudgens’ dress was supposed to be short. Marchesa was gracious enough to lengthen it and customize it for her.
- Jessica Biel was pretty in Prada.
- Back to Alicia Keys; her date was her mom.
- So was Miley’s.