Anna Sui and Koi Suwannagate are making May exciting at Nordstrom.
The two designers have designed a limited-edition T-shirt collection to celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage.
It’ll be available exclusively at 15 Nordstrom stores and online from May 1.
Each T-shirt’s $60, with proceeds benefiting the scholarship program of OCA, a national organization dedicated to serving Asian Pacific Americans. They provide assistance to students in achieving their dream of a higher education.
Go get your T-shirt!
- Ala Moana Center – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Brea Mall – Brea, Calif.
- Downtown Portland – Portland, Ore.
- Downtown Seattle – Seattle, Wash.
- Fashion Square – Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Fashion Valley – San Diego, Calif.
- Mall of America – Bloomington, Minn.
- Michigan Avenue – Chicago, Ill.
- Pentagon City – Arlington, Va.
- Roosevelt Field – Garden City, N.Y.
- San Francisco Centre – San Francisco, Calif.
- The Grove at Farmer’s Market – Los Angeles, Calif.
- Topanga Plaza – Canoga Park, Calif.
- Valley Fair – San Jose, Calif.
- Village of Merrick Park – Coral Gables, Fla.