New York Fashion Week’s move to Lincoln Center made us all wonder what other changes were on the way.
But today Mercedes-Benz confirmed that, if nothing else, its sponsorship of the event will remain constant.
As plans solidify for the runway shows at Lincoln Center for the Spring 2011 Collections this September, the car maker has reaffirmed its sponsorship commitment for the next three years.
Mercedes-Benz involvement in FashionWeek dates back to 2001. It will also sponsor Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM in Miami until 2013.
Meanwhile, the CFDA has announced upgrades for Fashion Week at its new Lincoln Center home.
- a gracious lobby to better accommodate designer guests, press and industry professionals
- modified runway theaters and modular designer spaces that support advanced production capabilities
- expanded lighting and digital design resources
- new décor and increased venue/runway sizes and seating enhancements
- a fourth presentation space for designer presentations, industry forums, press conferences and other activities
It’s noteworthy that the venue cost to each designer will remain the same as in previous seasons of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
One thought on “Mercedes-Benz Reaffirms Commitment to Fashion Week”
you must something try to sell you cars to youre customers