[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=america’s+next+top+model&iid=9207836″ src=”http://view2.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/9207836/jay-manuel-and-tyra-banks/jay-manuel-and-tyra-banks.jpg?size=500&imageId=9207836″ width=”234″ height=”322″ /]
Seems when the producers of “America’s Next Top Model” said they were making this a haute cycle, they weren’t kidding.
Today, I got wind of who the guest judges for this season are and quite frankly, I’m impressed.
When cycle 15 kicks off on Wednesday, September 8 (8-9 p.m. ET), we can look forward to the intelligent input of quite a few major fashion icons.
- Diane Von Furstenberg
- Designer/stylist Patricia Field
- Top beauty photographer Matthew Rolston
- Supermodel Karolina Kurkova
- Top fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier
- Italian photographer Francesco Carrozzini
- Designer Zac Posen
- Designer/model Margherita Missoni
- IMG Models executive Kyle Hagler
- Vogue Italia editor-in-chief Franca Sozzani
- Designer Roberto Cavalli
Fourteen model hopefuls will duke it out in model-land for a contract with IMG Models, a fashion spread in Vogue Italia and an additional spread and cover of Beauty in Vogue; and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl Cosmetics.
The panel of judges will be fashion editor André Leon Talley and photographer Nigel Barker. Jay Manuel will serve as the photo shoot creative director, while Miss J Alexander returns as the runway trainer.