As 2010 closes, it’s hard to forget the many style lessons 2010 tried to teach us.
Keep reading for a roundup of everything we ought to take note of heading into 2011.
- Rocking a repeat wardrobe is excusable. We’re in a recession.
(First Lady Wears Same Dress Twice…And We Love It!)
- For immediate attention, dye your hair red. Really red.
(Rihanna Now A Redhead)
- The fun looks of the 80’s and 90’s are back–but the gold tooth? Not permissible.
(Ke$ha’s Gold Tooth!)
- Lady Gaga’s stylist wins big at the British Fashion Awards. The future of fashion is safe.
(Gaga’s Stylist, Naomi Campbell Win at British Fashion Awards)
- Weight Watchers works wonders.
(Celebrity Style Moments :: Janet Jackson’s Haircut, J-Hud’s New Figure + More!)
- Launching a massive PR campaign for pink will land you significant public admiration and a vote for Woman of the Year.
(Nicki Minaj is “Woman of the Year” and Nicki Minaj’s MAC Lipstick Goes on Sale Friday!)
- OPI will never be the same again. It is officially the baddest nail lacquer in the game. (OMG @ OPI!)
- Lace should be banned from bodysuits. Stat. (Trend Alert :: Celebrities Embrace Lace)
- If you want anything you own to turn to gold, call the Kardashian family. (Why It’s So Hard to Keep Up with The Kardashians and Kardashian = Ka-Ching!)
- Sparkle and shine were huge in 2010. Let’s do it all again in 2011! (Red Carpet Sparkles at Hollywood Film Festival and Haute Holiday :: Sparkling, Shimmering Things)