Even if the models, story lines and challenges suck on Cycle 16 of “America’s Next Top Model,” you may still want to watch.
The show has revealed a seriously sick cast of guest judges for the upcoming cycle, which premieres February 23, 2011.
The CW confirms that ANTM will feature appearances by an impressive list, which includes
- International fashion designer, Lana Marks
- Model/stylist, Erin Wasson
- Stylist, Rachel Zoe
- Sudanese model and actress, Alek Wek
- Stylist/creative consultant,Lori Goldstein
- Italian photographer, Francesco Carrozzini
- Fashion model, Sonia Dara
- Vogue Italia editor-in-chief, Franca Sozzani
- Brazilian designer, Daniella Issa Helayel
- Costume designer/stylist, Eric Daman (“Gossip Girl”)
14 models will compete for the ANTM title in the upcoming cycle. Again, Tyra Banks leads the panel of judges, comprised of influential fashion editor André Leon Talley and photographer Nigel Barker. Jay Manuel serves as the photo shoot creative director while Miss J Alexander returns as the runway trainer.
All the action begins at 8 p.m. ET. Can’t wait!