Today, a swarm of celebrities takes to the red carpet at the 2011 MTV EMA in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Beyond the stage and behind-the-scenes, they’ll be cashing in on fab goodie bags, loaded with cool gadgets and on-trend fashion essentials.
MTV has been kind enough to give us a sneak peek at what’s in store for the presenters, nominees and performers at the show.
Here are some of Sooo Fab!’s fave inclusions:
- the new Swatch Touch 2011, a colourful new collection of trend-setting timekeepers with big-screen LCD dials and a touch-sensitive zone in place of pushbuttons.
- Xbox 360 console with Kinect sensor and games
- M.A.C make-up boxes
- Butter London nail varnish
- Evita Peroni fashion accessories for women
- Stella and Dot boutique style jewelry
In addition to the custom-designed Goodie Bag, performers, nominees, and presenters will enjoy the 2011 MTV EMA Backstage Spa courtesy of Nonoblur, Eucerine, Decelor, Butter London Nails, and Batiste.
Must be nice!
P.S. In the U.S. and hoping to see the awards show? Tune in on Monday, November 7 at 8 p.m. ET on mtvU. More deets here.