We all knew the Lady Gaga / Barney’s holiday collaboration was going to be epic.
But who would’ve thought press-on nails, a cookie baked in the singer’s likeness and a Gaga Christmas tree ornament would be in the mix.
Not sounding fun enough yet? Here’s another reason to shop at Gaga’s Workshop. 25% of sales from all items featured will be donated to the Born This Way Foundation. It’s the chart-topper’s newest project focusing on youth empowerment and equality.
Read more for the full price list. All items available at Barneys New York locations nationwide and online at Barneys.com.
- Magnetic Gaga Dress-Up Set, $65
- Lady Gaga “Telephone” Face Cookie by Eleni’s, $15
- Composition Books, (Available in Orange, Green and Yellow), $20
- Roald Dahl Special Edition Book, (Available in Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach), $75
- Hair Bows, (Available in Headband and Barrette in assorted colors), $85
- “Diamond” Tea Cup, $65
- Gaga Press-On Nails, $45
- Little Monster Set, (Set of Four Plush Little Monsters), $58
- Gaga Motorcycle Ornament $25
- Gaga Workshop T-Shirt, Women’s Tee, $48 (Also available for Children & Men $38-58)
- Gaga Tote, $38