Looks like Audrina’s still dancing to the Bongo beat. And everybody’s talking about it!
And here’s why you shouldn’t miss it.
- An exclusive early look at the night’s top fashions and jewelry
- Sneak peeks at last minute preparations and rehearsals
- Sit-down interviews with 2008 AMA performers and presenters
- Live hosts from the red carpet – “Dancing with the Stars” Carrie Ann Inaba and “The Bachelor”/”The Bachelorette’s” Chris Harrison
- Pussycat Dolls’ Nicole Scherzinger as the Music Correspondent
- “Project Runway” season four winner Christian Siriano will serve as Fashion Correspondent
- High School Musical’s Corbin Bleu reporting the action from backstage
- American Idol winner David Cook performing hits from the red carpet
If all this is in the pre-show, I can’t wait to see how the show itself is gonna top that.
Image:: Associated Press // Chris Pizzello
Seems like it was just yesterday when we posted news about Kim Kardashian’s launch of the “Vote for Kim” T-Shirt.
Thanks to Kim getting the boot from Dancing With The Stars, the life cycle of the recently launched apparel has come to an abrupt end.
Good news is, Kim’s taking her dismissal well, according to her blog post today.
Bad news is, if you bought a shirt, it’s probably useless (unless your name happens to be Kim).
A final check at Kim’s store shows them still retailing at $22.95.
I think it’s time for a markdown!