It was a mixed bag of looks that streamed along the red carpet at the 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards last night.
Here’s our roundup of the top five trends that got our attention.
Check out the pics after the jump.
- Red floor-length gowns featuring an asymmetrical shoulder. Mariah Carey, Katrina Bowden and Kristina Hendricks shared similar looks
- Shortened hemlines in off-white à la Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Carpenter and Sherri Shepherd
- Soft, flowy fabrics as seen on Mariana Klaveno, Julie Benz, Diane Kruger and Paula Patton, who also sported a baby bump
- Patricia Arquette, Penelope Cruz, Michelle Monaghan and Toni Collette put sparkly looks with embellished detailing in the spotlight
- Patterned fabrics were also featured in Meryl Streep’s and Anna Paquin’s looks