[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=environmental+media+awards+eva+mendes&iid=9956047″ src=”http://view4.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/9956047/environmental-media-awards/environmental-media-awards.jpg?size=500&imageId=9956047″ width=”234″ height=”345″ /]
As a fashion blogger, when one hears that the Environmental Media Awards are taking place, it’s easy not to pay attention.
But at Saturday’s event, there was a red carpet teeming with stylish stars of note. Not surprising with titles like “Avatar” and “30 Rock” on the nominees list.
Keep reading for all the arrival pics, including Katrina Bowden, Olivia Munn and Rosario Dawson.
The highly anticipated Target Harlem store finally opened this week.
To celebrate, the store hosted the stars to a grand opening evening.
Read more to see who wore what, including model, Selita Ebanks, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Trachtenberg.
It was a mixed bag of looks that streamed along the red carpet at the 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards last night.
Here’s our roundup of the top five trends that got our attention.
Check out the pics after the jump.
- Red floor-length gowns featuring an asymmetrical shoulder. Mariah Carey, Katrina Bowden and Kristina Hendricks shared similar looks
- Shortened hemlines in off-white à la Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Carpenter and Sherri Shepherd
- Soft, flowy fabrics as seen on Mariana Klaveno, Julie Benz, Diane Kruger and Paula Patton, who also sported a baby bump
- Patricia Arquette, Penelope Cruz, Michelle Monaghan and Toni Collette put sparkly looks with embellished detailing in the spotlight
- Patterned fabrics were also featured in Meryl Streep’s and Anna Paquin’s looks
Daffy’s takes the cake on this promotion.
The New York based off-price retail store is giving shoppers the opportunity to win a rental lease with a whopping 90% discount.
The prized pad is a West Village luxury furnished apartment at One Seventh Avenue South that normally costs $7,000/month in rent…the winner will pay just $700/month.