[picapp align=”none” wrap=”false” link=”term=iron+man+2+scarlett+johansson&iid=8641009″ src=”8/b/e/5/Gwyneth_Paltrow_and_6457.jpg?adImageId=12671324&imageId=8641009″ width=”234″ height=”390″ /]
Style stood out at the “Iron Man 2” premiere yesterday as the cast and other A-listers walked the red carpet.
The world premiere of the Paramount Pictures & Marvel Entertainment film was held at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, Califronia.
Read more to check out our fave stand-out looks, including Gwyneth Paltrow’s glam twist on the boyfriend look.
It was a mixed bag of looks that streamed along the red carpet at the 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards last night.
Here’s our roundup of the top five trends that got our attention.
Check out the pics after the jump.
- Red floor-length gowns featuring an asymmetrical shoulder. Mariah Carey, Katrina Bowden and Kristina Hendricks shared similar looks
- Shortened hemlines in off-white à la Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Carpenter and Sherri Shepherd
- Soft, flowy fabrics as seen on Mariana Klaveno, Julie Benz, Diane Kruger and Paula Patton, who also sported a baby bump
- Patricia Arquette, Penelope Cruz, Michelle Monaghan and Toni Collette put sparkly looks with embellished detailing in the spotlight
- Patterned fabrics were also featured in Meryl Streep’s and Anna Paquin’s looks