You should know by now that Project Runway Season Seven kicks off Thursday at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
While we wait, here’s my list of the top five things it might be cool to do before the new episodes get started.
- Watch a preview of Season Seven
- Meet the Designers
- Check out the PR Blog
- Read the official “Models of the Runway” blog
- Browse the designers’ portfolios
Here’s to another fab season and the return of Runway to it’s rightful home in New York!
It’s what I imagine will be an all-male-version of ANTM or “Models of the Runway.”
For obvious reasons (*wink), I can’t wait until CENTRIC’s new show, “Model City,” premieres February 18 at 8 PM ET.
I guess we should all practice pronouncing Irina Shabayeva’s last name.
Because whether we like it or not, she ran away with top honors on Project Runway’s Season Six. And we’ll probably be seeing a whole lot more of her.
Now that I’ve got that out of the way, allow me to share some quick facts about Season Seven.
- The show returns to New York City. (Yaaaay!!!!)
- It premieres Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
- Mentor Tim Gunn isn’t going anywhere!
- The show will again feature guest judges from the worlds of fashion, film and television. (I’m really on the fence about this, especially after this season‘s at-times-blah guests)
- For the first time, the show will be shot and distributed in High-Definition (HD), setting the precedent for all future tapings.
- Models of the Runway will again follow Project Runway, this time without that designer-model loyalty stuff that annoyed the hell out of me (us?) every week.
Remember, if there’s anything Project Runway you missed, you can watch full episodes on MyLifetime.com.